Monday, January 23, 2012

Half Full or Half Empty?

Hello fellow wine lovers.

I have to apologize. My week off has turned into a month off. I have several wine posts half-written in my mind (and some even half-written), but none of them have made it on to the blog.

My New Year's Resolution was to continue to do a post once a week here, and I have been a complete slacker. I have a partial excuse, and that partial excuse will make a good post in a couple of weeks.

I will resume my weekly posting schedule this weekend to talk about the wine we had with Christmas dinner. And then it will be February, so be prepared for some posts about wine and love.

Because, friends, I have finally found someone special.

Red wine and giddiness are a good combination.

3 comments:

  1. big house red, in a box. very very good. had it at a gallery tonight out of a dixie cup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah! I'll check it out. Do I need to buy some dixie cups for full enjoyment? :)

      Delete