Sunday, October 7, 2012

Kendall-Jackson - 2008 Summation

I started this bottle at the Scotch Man's house but it was neglected for awhile and lost a lot of it's flavor by the time I got back to it. Finally finished a couple of weekends ago. It was still drinkable though. I'm pretty impressed.

Sadly, this will be my last bottle for awhile. The next bottle I open will probably take me a long time to drink, because the Scotch Man and I are doing a weight loss competition through the University we work at. The first place prize is $400, and the Scotch Man is in it to win it. We will be pacing ourselves when it comes to alcohol, since it's a lot of empty calories.

He has been drinking more scotch than wine lately. He drank scotch as I drank this bottle of wine, which is another reason it has taken me weeks instead of only a week to get through it.

I hope to be able to continue to write every week, but I might have to take a week or two off in order to consume enough wine to write about it.

It's a ten week challenge. We only have six left to go!

Wish us luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment